The International Bartók Seminar and Festival works as a 30 hours accredited further learning course for music school teachers. Course permit number: OM/274/21/2004
Further learning training fee is the same as courses fees which are shown in the their descriptions.
The further learning training included master courses and concerts is aimed to open up the opportunity to gain deeper knowledge of Bartók’s works and the music of 20th and 21st century.
For the active participants and visitors will have the chance to
- acquire some new techniques on classical instruments;
- analyse the music directions of 20th century with a focus on the music technics of Béla Bartók and 21st century.
The training aims to help students to
- have a better understanding of the creative method developed by Béla Bartók and other modern and contemporary composers and get the ability of orientating between different musical styles and schools;
- improve their knowledge in the field of contemporary music, learn how to teach and analyse music pieces;
- work out presentations and lectures on their own based on the theoretical knowledge acquired at the course.
Final check of the students’ improvement includes
- performances of the active participants at the end course concert assessed by the course leaders in terms of techical skills and artistic values or
- writing an essay which will be evaluated by a requested university professor.
The essay can be focused on the analysis of a composition discussed at the course or a particular period of a composer or certain methodical problems of a particular music piece.
If you are graduate music teacher who wish to participate at the course as further education training please indicate this fact on the application form.